|Quality Standards||EnterpriseStandard/Pharma Grade|
|Usage||Tetracaine is a topical local anesthetic for the eyes|
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* Professional documents for your Clearance
* All your money be refund immediately if quality issue happens
1. Best quality with competitive price.
2. Quick shipping,delivery on time.
3. Alibaba Trade Assurances.
4. Support multiple trading methodsand payment.We support wire transfer, western union, Paypal or escrow (Alibaba) payment.
5. One to one business communication.
6. OEM/ODM Avaliable.
7. We offer convenient one-station purchasing service.Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
8. We has many years’ exporting experience in active pharmaceutical ingredient products, Strictly on selecting raw materials.
The strength of local anesthesia is 10 times that of procaine, and the effect can be maintained for 2 ~ 3h, with strong penetration. Mainly used for surface anesthesia of eyes, nose, throat and urinary tract. Absorption can cause convulsion, then respiratory depression, generally not used as infiltration and conduction anesthesia. The effect of local anesthesia is stronger than procaine, 10 times larger than procaine. It is also more toxic, 10 to 12 times more toxic than procaine. Can penetrate mucous membrane, mainly used for mucous membrane anesthesia. It takes 1 ~ 3 minutes to take effect. Last for 2-3 hours. Ophthalmic use 0.5% ~ 1% solution, no corneal injury and other serious adverse reactions. For rhinolaryngology, 1% ~ 2% solution should not exceed 20mL. Add 1 drop of chemicalbookic acid epinephrine solution with 0.1% salt per 3ml for application. 0.025% ~ 0.03% solution for infiltration anesthesia and 0.1% ~ 0.3% solution for nerve conduction block. For lumbar anesthesia, 10 ~ 15mg should be mixed with cerebrospinal fluid and injected. Epidural anesthesia is performed with 0.15% to 0.3% solution, with a maximum concentration of 0.3% when combined with lidocaine. Because toxicity is larger, generally do not do infiltration anesthesia. Maximum amount: infiltration anesthesia, nerve conduction block, 0.1g per time.