|Flash point||243.4±24.0 °C|
|Boiling point||478.8±28.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
|Packing||250kg or as requested|
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* Professional documents for your Clearance
* All your money be refund immediately if quality issue happens
1. Best quality with competitive price.
2. Quick shipping,delivery on time.
3. Alibaba Trade Assurances.
4. Support multiple trading methodsand payment.We support wire transfer, western union, Paypal or escrow (Alibaba) payment.
5. One to one business communication.
6. OEM/ODM Avaliable.
7. We offer convenient one-station purchasing service.Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
8. We has many years’ exporting experience in active pharmaceutical ingredient products, Strictly on selecting raw materials.
MOQ: 10 gram
Packing: Aluminum foil bag / customized/barrel
Payment Terms: Western Union / Money Gram / BTC / T/T / L/C
Mode of Transportation: By air or ship
Express: FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS
Loading Port: Shanghai, China/ optional
Delivery Lead Time: Within 7 days
Agomelatin is the world's first melatonin receptor MT1 and MT2 agonist antidepressant, developed by The French company Schveal, for the treatment of adult patients with major depressive episodes. We know that melatonin is a kind of endogenous neural hormone, only at night is produced by the pineal gland secretion of pituitary, and concentrated in hypothalamic suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN) of melatonin receptor, participate in the mediation of mammalian circadian rhythms, guardians are known in time, correcting the diurnal cycle to adjust clock from outside. However, because of its high catabolic Chemicalbook in vivo, melatonin has a short half-life and poor selectivity to its receptors in SCN, which results in its limited use in the treatment of circadian rhythm disorders. Therefore, to overcome these deficiencies of melatonin, researchers designed a series of melatonin analogues. Molecular model studies showed that the indole-ring of melatonin was the structural site of catabolism inactivation, so the indole-ring became the ideal site for electron isometric modification. Agomelatine developed by Sivea is a naphthalene biological (electronic) isosomal analogue of melatonin, which replaces the indole ring with a naphthalene nucleus, making it more metabolically stable than melatonin.