|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Boiling Point||293.9±35.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
|Melting Point||220 °C (dec.)(lit.)|
|Flash Point||131.5±25.9 °C|
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* Professional documents for your Clearance
* All your money be refund immediately if quality issue happens
1. Best quality with competitive price.
2. Quick shipping,delivery on time.
3. Alibaba Trade Assurances.
4. Support multiple trading methodsand payment.We support wire transfer, western union, Paypal or escrow (Alibaba) payment.
5. One to one business communication.
6. OEM/ODM Avaliable.
7. We offer convenient one-station purchasing service.Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
8. We has many years’ exporting experience in active pharmaceutical ingredient products, Strictly on selecting raw materials.
MOQ: 10 gram
Packing: Aluminum foil bag / customized/barrel
Payment Terms: Western Union / Money Gram / BTC / T/T / L/C
Mode of Transportation: By air or ship
Express: FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS
Loading Port: Shanghai, China/ optional
Delivery Lead Time: Within 7 days
Cysteine is more soluble than cysteine, it is more readily used by the body to treat various diseases. Vitamin B6 is essential for cysteine synthesis in the body. Cysteine is not synthesized in chronic diseases, so people with chronic diseases need a higher dose of cysteine, such as 1g three times a day for one month. Cysteine supplements are needed in rheumatoid arthritis, arteriosclerosis and cancer. Cysteine also speeds healing after surgery and burns, complexes with heavy metals, and AIDS in iron absorption. These two amino acids also speed up fat utilization and muscle formation. Cysteine clears mucus from the respiratory tract, so it can treat bronchitis, emphysema and tuberculosis. Cysteine (or acetylcysteine combined with acetyl) can be taken to prevent side effects during chemotherapy or radiation therapy for cancer. Because it increases glutathione levels in the lungs, kidneys, liver and bone marrow, it also has anti-aging effects, such as reducing the incidence of age spots. Cysteine inactivates insulin. Therefore, patients with diabetes should not take cysteine. The hereditary disease cystinuria can cause cystine stones, so you should not take these two amino acids.