|Flash point||11.7±0.0 °C|
|Boiling point||73.0±3.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
|Packing||250kg or as requested|
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* Professional documents for your Clearance
* All your money be refund immediately if quality issue happens
1. Best quality with competitive price.
2. Quick shipping,delivery on time.
3. Alibaba Trade Assurances.
4. Support multiple trading methodsand payment.We support wire transfer, western union, Paypal or escrow (Alibaba) payment.
5. One to one business communication.
6. OEM/ODM Avaliable.
7. We offer convenient one-station purchasing service.Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
8. We has many years’ exporting experience in active pharmaceutical ingredient products, Strictly on selecting raw materials.
MOQ: 10 gram
Packing: Aluminum foil bag / customized/barrel
Payment Terms: Western Union / Money Gram / BTC / T/T / L/C
Mode of Transportation: By air or ship
Express: FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS
Loading Port: Shanghai, China/ optional
Delivery Lead Time: Within 7 days
Isopropyl alcohol is an important chemical product and raw material, mainly used in pharmaceutical, cosmetics, plastics, spices, coatings and electronic industry as a dehydrating agent and cleaning agent. Reagent for the determination of barium, calcium, magnesium, nickel, potassium, sodium and strontium. Reference substance for chromatographic analysis. In circuit board manufacturing, it is used as a cleaning agent, as well as to make PCB holes conductive. In addition, it is also used in other electronic devices, including cleaning optical disc cases, floppy disk drives, magnetic tapes, and laser heads for CD or DVD player optical disc drives. Isopropyl alcohol can also be used as a solvent for flexo printing, lithography, intaglio printing, and as a equipment cleaner. In ink also often contain this component. It is also an important solvent for laboratory dilution and extraction. In addition, isopropyl alcohol is used as a gasoline additive and as a deicing agent in fuel lines. In the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, isopropyl alcohol is used in the manufacture of lotions, hand and body Chemicalbook lotions, preservatives, and pharmaceutical redness agents. It is also used in paints, thinners, coatings, cleaners and polishes, as well as surface sterilization, hospital disinfection, food processing plants, etc. Isopropanol is used as a low-cost solvent in many industrial and consumer products, as well as as an extractant and in many cases as a substitute for ethanol. Isopropyl alcohol is also used as a solvent in oils and colloid, and in the manufacture of fish meal feed concentrate. Low-quality isopropyl alcohol is used in automobile fuels. The use of isopropyl alcohol as a raw material for acetone production is decreasing. Several compounds are synthesized from isopropyl alcohol, such as isopropyl ester, methyl isobutyl ketone, isopropyamine, diisopropyl ether, isopropyl acetate, thymol, and many esters. Different qualities of isopropyl alcohol are available according to end-use. Anhydrous isopropyl alcohol has a conventional mass of over 99% and a dedicated grade of over 99.8% (used in fragrances and pharmaceuticals).