|Package||Conventional packing or as your requirments|
|Payment||T/T,Bitcoin,western union,Paypal and so on|
|Shipping way||By air or sea|
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* Professional documents for your Clearance
* All your money be refund immediately if quality issue happens
1. Best quality with competitive price.
2. Quick shipping,delivery on time.
3. Alibaba Trade Assurances.
4. Support multiple trading methodsand payment.We support wire transfer, western union, Paypal or escrow (Alibaba) payment.
5. One to one business communication
6. OEM/ODM Avaliable.
7. We offer convenient one-station purchasing service.Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
8. We has many years’ exporting experience in active pharmaceutical ingredient products, Strictly on selecting raw materials.
MOQ: 10 gram
Packing: Aluminum foil bag / customized/barrel
Payment Terms: Western Union / Money Gram / BTC / T/T / L/C
Mode of Transportation: By air or ship
Express: FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS
Loading Port: Shanghai, China/ optional
Delivery Lead Time: Within 7 days
Ivermectin is a widely used antiparasitic agent in human and veterinary medicine. It is a positive allosteric effector of P2X4 and the α7 neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChRs).
Ivermectin has good repellent effect on nematodes and arthropods in vivo. The elimination rate of hemocellus, Osteriasis, Cuprimatodes, Strongylodes (including Strongylodes escherichia), rounded nematodes, stomatodes, nematodes, nematodes and chabotnematodes in sheep and cattle was 97% ~ 100%. It is also effective against arthropods, such as maggots, mites and lice. The effect on chewing lice and sheep tick fly is slightly worse. Ivermectin is also highly effective against ticks and flies that reproduce in their faeces. Although the drug does not kill ticks immediately, it can affect feeding, molting and oviposition, thus reducing the reproductive capacity of ticks. The effect on blood flies is similar. The removal rates of roundworm, strongylodes rubosa, Strongylodes langerii, trichocephalus, oesophageal stomatodes, poststrongylodes, and adult and immature nematodes with odontocephalus were 94% ~ 100%, and they were very effective against trichinella spiralis in intestinal tract (but not against trichinella intramuscularis). They also had good control effects on blood lice and scabies. Not for flukes and tapeworms.