Citric acid is a weak organic tricarboxylic acid found in citrus fruits.
Citric acid is a natural preservative and food tartness enhancer.
|Product name:Citric Acid||Exact mass:192.027008|
|Density: 1.8±0.1 g/cm3||PSA: 132.13000|
|Boiling point: 309.6±42.0 °C at 760 mmHg||Brand:GSK|
|Melting point:153-159 °C(lit.)||Appearence:White crystalline powder|
|Molecular formula: C6H8O7||Vapour pressure:0.0±1.5 mmHg at 25°C|
|Molecular weight:192.124||Refractive index: 1.575|
|Flash point: 155.2±24.4 °C||Storage:cool and dry|
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* Professional documents for your Clearance
* All your money be refund immediately if quality issue happens
1. Best quality with competitive price.
2. Quick shipping,delivery on time.
3. Alibaba Trade Assurances.
4. Support multiple trading methodsand payment.We support wire transfer, western union, Paypal or escrow (Alibaba) payment.
5. One to one business communication
6. OEM/ODM Avaliable.
7. We offer convenient one-station purchasing service.Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
8. We has many years’ exporting experience in active pharmaceutical ingredient products, Strictly on selecting raw materials.
MOQ: 10 gram
Packing: Aluminum foil bag / customized/barrel
Payment Terms: Western Union / Money Gram / BTC / T/T / L/C
Mode of Transportation: By air or ship
Express: FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS
Loading Port: Shanghai, China/ optional
Delivery Lead Time: Within 7 days
Anhydrous citric acid is known as the first edible acid regulator for permitted food acidity. In the food industry, it is widely used as acid agent, solvent, buffer agent, antioxidant, deodorant, chelating agent and so on. (beverage, jelly, candy, frozen food) bubbling is a release system of oral ingredients for popular drugs. Citric acid reacts with sodium carbonate or sodium bicarbonate solution to produce a large amount of CO2(i.e., bubbling) and sodium citrate, which can rapidly dissolve active Chemicalbook ingredients in drugs and enhance taste ability. For example, laxatives and painkillers are solubilized. Citric acid syrup is a cool beverage for patients with fever, which has the effect of taste correction, cooling and detoxification. Industrial applications (metal purification, detergents, soilless agronomy, mineral and pigment applications).