|Product name||Benzoyl chloride|
|Flash point||68.9±0.0 °C|
|Melting point||-1 °C|
|Boiling point||197.2±0.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
|Application||Used for pharmaceutical intermediates and organic synthesis|
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* Professional documents for your Clearance
* All your money be refund immediately if quality issue happens
1. Best quality with competitive price.
2. Quick shipping,delivery on time.
3. Alibaba Trade Assurances.
4. Support multiple trading methodsand payment.We support wire transfer, western union, Paypal or escrow (Alibaba) payment.
5. One to one business communication
6. OEM/ODM Avaliable.
7. We offer convenient one-station purchasing service.Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
8. We has many years’ exporting experience in active pharmaceutical ingredient products, Strictly on selecting raw materials.
MOQ: 10 gram
Packing: Aluminum foil bag / customized/barrel
Payment Terms: Western Union / Money Gram / BTC / T/T / L/C
Mode of Transportation: By air or ship
Express: FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS
Loading Port: Shanghai, China/ optional
Delivery Lead Time: Within 7 days
Benzoyl chloride used in organic synthesis, dyes and pharmaceutical raw materials, the manufacture of initiator benzoyl peroxide, tert-butyl benzoate peroxide, pesticide herbicide. In pesticides, is a new type of inducible insecticide Isoxathion (Karphos) intermediate. Benzoyl chloride is an important reagent for benzoylation and benzylation. Most of benzoyl chloride to produce benzoyl peroxide, and then used in the production of diphenyl ketone, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cellulose and benzamide of important chemical raw materials, such as benzoyl peroxide for plastic monomer polymerization initiator, polyester, epoxy, acrylic acid resin catalyst, glass fiber Chemicalbook d material since the coagulant, Silicone fluorine rubber crosslinking agent, oil refining, flour bleaching, fiber decolorization, etc. Domestic original benzoyl chloride production enterprises more than 20, some benzoic acid manufacturers also produce benzoyl chloride, production capacity of 10,000 t. However, according to the survey in 2003, most manufacturers stopped production because of the low profit of using the less polluting route, and the use of the more polluting route was restricted by the government, and the price of raw materials rose. In addition, the reaction of benzoic acid with benzoyl chloride can also produce benzoyl anhydride, which is mainly used as an acylation agent, as a component in bleaching agents and flux, and can also be used to prepare benzoyl peroxide.